Audacity 2.1.2 – is a free audio editor that has a large number of features for editing audio.
Audacity Audio Editor allows you to digitize sound from a microphone and tape recorder connected via Line In, or from other sources.
Audacity audio editor is designed to work with multiple tracks, allows simultaneous recording while listening to existing tracks.
Audacity Audio Editor features:
– allows you to import and export WAV, MP3 files (LAME MP3 codec is needed), Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and other formats;
– record from microphone, line input and other sources;
– audio editor can record while listening to the existing tracks;
– allows you to record up to 16 channels simultaneously (with multi-channel sound card);
– allows you to change the tempo while maintaining pitch;
– there is a function of noise reduction;
– allows you to combine audio tracks with different characteristics with automatic conversion to the specified characteristics of the project in real time;
– allows you to save projects in a large number of formats.
Version: Audacity 2.1.2
Developer: The Audacity
System: Windows All
Program size: 25.3 MB