Driver Backup Soft DriverMax 9 – is a free utility to backup drivers in Windows.
DriveMax saves the drivers in one place and thus it saves your time which you spend for finding driver disks for devices.
Just run the program and DriveMax will collect information about your computer. Also utility displays a list of devices and drives which can be saved. After searching for drivers DriveMax will offer you to save the driver in one file with compressing it in the ZIP archive, from which you can install the drivers after reinstalling Windows in 5 minutes.
Driver Backup Soft features:
– Gives information about all drivers (versions, release date, etc.);
– A detailed report on drivers;
– Drivers backup in the archive;
– Installing and importing drivers from saved copy;
– Automatic check for newer drivers (internet connection required);
DriverMax is a free program, but for using certain functions you have to go through registration. In case you need to reinstall Windows and you don’t have any free drivers for your computer – download and install DriveMax Program.
Version: DriverMax 9.37
Developer: Innovative Solutions
System: Windows All
Program size: 5.8 Mb