IZArc 4.3.0 – is a free program for archiving.
Program is a free analogue to WinRar. IZArc supports many archive files, and can also work with disk images.
IZArc supports following files A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, 7-ZIP, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PDI, PAK, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAZ, TAR, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
IZArc main features:
– Support such disk image files (BIN, MDF, ISO, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI);
– Support for Cyrillic characters in RAR-files;
– The possibility of multi-volume and self-extracting archives creation;
– Converting conventional self-extracting archives;
– Allows you to recover damaged files;
– Encrypting files;
– Multilingual interface;
Version: IZArc 4.3.0
Developer: Ivan Zahariev
Program size: 5.3 Mb