VirtualBox 5.1.24 – is a free program that allows you to create virtual pc in already loaded operating system. VirtualBox is analogue to VMware Workstation Program.
There are different versions of VirtualBox installation for different operating systems.
Attention: closed components of VirtualBox Virtual PC Creation are located in separate module (Extension Pack) and are distributed under PUEL Licenses (free for non-commercial use). These components include RDP server, support for USB, Intel PXE boot ROM (OS download from the network).
VirtualBox Main Features:
– Support for multiple operating systems;
– Program modularity;
– The ability to migrate a virtual machine from one physical server to another without BM work interruption;
– Support for USB, availability of USB devices in a virtual machine (only with Extension Pack add-on);
– VirtualBox can lift 64-bit systems on 32-bit physical systems, support of virtualization
processor is needed;
– Built-in RDP Server;
– Support for 3D-acceleration (OpenGL, DirectX 8/9 (only on 32-bit Windows XP and Vista));
– VirtualBox supports VM Image VMDK (VMware) and VHD (Microsoft Virtual PC);
– AC97 or SoundBlaster Emulation;
– Network mode (NAT, Host Networking via Bridged, Internal);
– Chains of saved states of the virtual machine (snapshots), they can be used for rollback of virtual system;
– There is a choice of interface language.
Version: VirtualBox 5.1.24
Developer: Oracle Corporation
System: Windows All
Program size: 118 / 18.7 Mb