Dr. Web LiveUSB Program is designed for system crash recovery using any bootable USB-drives.
The application works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems. To implement OS from a flash drive, your computer must have a USB-HDD bootable device.
Dr. Web LiveUSB Program main features:
– intuitive and simple interface;
– fully automatic operating mode: the application without a user copies files and performs the necessary operations;
– system scanning;
– “treatment” function, threats detecting.
Before downloading the OS to the flash drive, OS is scanned in order to be clean from malware, and “treatment” registry needs to get rid of the errors. Thus, the OS will be completely serviceable and ready for immediate use in any situations of emergency. Dr. Web LiveUSB Program is free, you can download it from our website.
To create a bootable USB flash drive, you need to:
– connect USB device and wait few seconds until the registration occurs;
– start Dr.Web LiveUSB;
– select the desired USB device from the presented program list. If necessary, you can format the drive using the application. Unintentional formatting is excluded: the program will display a warning dialog about the possible consequences;
– click on the button “Create Dr. Web LiveUSB”;
– wait for completion of an automatic files backup and click on the “Exit” button and the application closes.
Start the operating system stored on a backup drive, OS can be started from the BIOS. You can learn more about Dr. Web LiveUSB from the documentation published on the official web-site of the developer, as there is a separate file attached to the program.
Developer of the backup program is the Russian Company Dr.Web, which is known with its antivirus and other applications designed for the “treatment” of operating systems. Dr. Web LiveUSB Program is regularly updated, its developers provide users with the necessary service support.
Version: Dr.Web LiveUSB 9.0.0
System: Windows All
Program size: 594 MB