OCR CuneiForm 12 – is free program for text scanning and OCR.
Initially program was created for commercial use, but later company developed the opened code source of the program.
OCR CuneiForm can recognize fonts of all tracings obtained from the printer except decorative and manuscripts. CuneiForm has a special algorithm that can recognize text on the low-quality media such as bad copies and faxes.
OCR CuneiForm functional features:
– High quality OCR;
– The high speed of the program;
– Recognition of more than 20 languages;
– Can operate in auto defrag mode to search for text boxes, tables, and images;
– Recognition of tables of different structures, without displaying the grid lines;
– Auto-save of figures and tables in the output document;
– Full preservation of the page topology;
– Supports batch scanning and recognition;
– Built-in text editor for working with the recognized text;
– Combined images displaying and results recognition.
Version: OCR CuneiForm 12
Developer: Cognitive Technologies
System: Windows All
Program size: 33.3 Mb