Process Explorer 16.21 – powerful program to monitor processes in real-time.
Program displays information about quanity of used memory occupied by DLL and a lot of other information.
Process Explorer window is divided into two parts, in the upper window you can find processes that are running in the system with display of user who owns the process. In the bottom window (depends on the mode) you can select one of the following modes: during processing you will see all open handles of the selected process, in the second mode DLL you will see all libraries loaded to the process and the memory that the process takes. With the help of Process Explorer Search, you can find process to its open handles or loaded library.
Process Explorer features:
– Displaying processes in Hierarchy
– Displaying icons and descriptions of the running process
– Freezing any process
– Process management (start, stop, pause)
– Displaying the window belonging to a certain process on top
– Closure of process tree
– Choosing a kernel on which process is performed, and changing the priority of tasks in real time
– Graphic indicators and change the range of process loading
Version: Process Explorer 16.21
Developer: Mark Russinovich
System: Windows All
Program size: 1.8 Mb